ArtRave

BannerFans.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Squidoo lenses I made

My Squidoo lens is made for my member artists in my network. This lens features 3 artists who excel in southwestern style artworks and I found their work impressive and hope you do too.

There are now over 2100 pictures on Ave Hurley Illustrations - Featured Artists Network and along with my own work which I hope you will visit and enjoy, I take pleasure in showing and promoting my fellow artists and think that when you need to take a moment's break online, that it can be a great stress reliever just stopping by my network and viewing some art from around the world~ Some that are from emerging artists that you can actually contact directly and talk about their art and how it makes you feel.

You can also find artists there that along with myself, take on commissioned jobs at prices that will surprise you~ Whether you want a pencil portrait by Murphy Elliott or a mural by Preston Shuttlesworth or myself, there are many things to see.

I do my own custom printing of my artworks and you can benefit by being able to buy original prints that I make, hand sign and send a Certificate of Authenticity along with and I have to admit, I keep these prints in very small circulation, some have yet to be printed for the first time ever and none will be printed passed 25 copies ever~ I want to keep it fresh and rare.

Have a great week and know that you are welcome any time at my network and you dont have to be an artist to belong.
:) Ave

No comments: