ArtRave

BannerFans.com

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Flea Drops Kill Cats~! Art Fundraiser for lucky survivor~

I NEED TO HAVE A FUNDRAISER SO YOU CAN OBTAIN ANY ART OR SERVICES
FOR ANY DONATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE GIFTS THAT WILL EXCEED THE VALUE
OF YOUR DONATION~!! SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS & THANKYOU~!


Accidental Cat Poisoning
Its flea and tick season. My dogs
already got fleas and brought them into the house. My cat , who
never goes out, caught the fleas and was itching terribly to get
them off and spreading them as she went from room to room. I found
her on top of my bed and saw 3-4 fleas hop off so I caught and
killed them immediately.



Then I went to get the dog's flea drop medication and took a small
amount of drops and put them on my cats neck, thinking I was
helping her to get rid of the fleas.



3 hours later she was writhing in pain seizing and convulsing,
foaming at the mouth!I went to pick her up, she bolted and ran into
things crashing her body all over the house and ran into the
bathroom. My son came and caught her and we placed her into a cage
and began calling vets in our area.



Our regular vet was out of town and it was night. One vet called
back and arranged for his tech to meet us at his office and she
began the treatment to try to and save my poor little cat. She is
still going to remain in the hospital til she recovers enough to
come home.



I am not a wealthy person. I live on disability in my small rented
farm house. I work on line, mostly for free helping others since I
am disabled and can not work a regular job.



I have been focusing on my art and trying to establish myself on
the internet with art sales for the last two years now. I began my
business with no money so every cent I have made to date has gone
back into art and online endeavours - paying for shops, auctions,
internet fees and computer repairs as well as art supplies and
printing supplies and needed equipment for my business to grow.



I live very modestly at this point in time since I have no sponsors
or investors in my art business presently.



If any of you who read this are sympathetic to cats as pets and can
afford to assist me in paying my for the emergency care my cat is
undergoing I am going to make a special postcard sale that will go
to funding my cats treatment since this will be very expensive and
she will need follow up care.



Also any donations will be appreciated and used for that as
well.



I am joining with other organizations in making others aware of the
dangers of flea drops on cats.



To think I only used 2 drops and it was devastating to her!
Thankyou~! Ave



SPECIAL DONATIONS FOR VET FUND FOR CAT POISONED BY FLEA DROP
MEDICATION:









IN APPRECIATION for any donation, I WILL to send you FREE GIFTS for
any donation~

I need to raise money to recover the Veterinary bills~!





[[FREE SHIPPING ON ANY GIFT DONATIONS IN THIS FUNDRAISER~!!]]







C-H-O-O-S-E FROM BELOW~! GREAT CHANCE TO OBTAIN ANY PICTURES YOU
MAY ALREADY LIKE~!





Continental Sized Art Collectors Postcards~ Hand signed
& dated~




FOR THE SUGGESTED DONATION AMOUNTS ,CHOOSE YOUR 'GIFTS' :

$10.00 GIFT: 10 Assorted PostCards/ or 2 GlossyACEOS -





$20.00 GIFT: 24 Assorted PostCards / OR 5 Glossy ACEOS -





$30.00 GIFT: 40 Assorted PostCards /OR 7 Glossy ACEOS -





$35.00 GIFT: 9x12 Glossy Print or 8.5x11 Canvas Paper Stock
Print





$40.00 GIFT: 8.5x11 Fredrix Canvas





$50.00 GIFT: '$100.00 On Site Gift Certificate' or [3]5"x7" Fredrix
Canvas Cloth Prints to be used on any regular priced items or
printing services that I do.





PLEASE be sure to USE THE DONATION BUTTON for this FUNDRAISER, ON
THIS PAGE ONLY FOR THESE OFFERS.

Thankyou~!

THANKYOU FOR YOUR HELP~!





I HAVE LOTS OF Art Prints & cards for sale, BUT LITTLE time left as MONEY used for this VET BILL HAD TO BE PAID IMMEDIATELY, THUS I substituted MY RENT MONEY to obtain my cat's release form the animal hospital as they wouldnt do payments & would have kept her charging additional money for board daily, so I needed to lay out money that was supposed to go to my landlord this week, so I am short terribly as I live on a fixed income, so am gladly letting my art go for this need.

No comments: